In order to gain the maximum benefit and avoid injury, several things must be considered, namely:
• Make sure important parts of the bike such as brakes and tires in a safe condition so it will not interfere with travel or cause accidents.
• To avoid risk of injury, do a little warming, especially to stretch the muscles of the bottom such as waist, thighs and calves.
• As an addition to safety while biking, you can use protector equipment such as helmets, shoes, socks, gloves, goggles or other equipment as needed.
• When you start riding a bike, do it first with a slow speed for 5-10 minutes as a way to warm up and adjust a bicycle.
• When riding a bike, keep your pedal one full turn.
• Speed is recommended for health is 27 km / h and the wheels 70 revolutions per minute (rpm)
• Complete bike, do ride my bike to cool down slowly for about 10 minutes.
In addition to health, use of bicycles can reduce air pollution caused by vehicular use. Fumes can create a polluted environment. We recommend using a bike when you have to travel to places that allow to reach by bicycle. In fact, there is also a community called 'Bike to Work "to use a bicycle to go to work every day.